The client is a global medical technology company that sells devices for diagnostics, surgery, and imaging. They approached Excelsoft to remodel the training approach for their sales professionals.
63%Decrease in training cost
12 %Increase in Q3’21 sales
17 %Increase in Q4’21 sales
The client wanted to adopt an instructional approach to address their challenges-
- Despite training, many salespeople failed to identify their target audience.
- Communication gap existed between facilitators and sales professionals, especially regarding the medical jargon.
- New hires mostly remained unresponsive to the theoretical learning sessions.
- Marketers (especially Eastern Europeans) preferred training in their local languages.
- Arranging facilitators was time-consuming and expensive.
- Delivered learning as an activity-driven solution.
- Made the training facilitator independent.
- The web training format was adopted with the following attributes:
- Gamification approach to present the content.
- Non-example examples to explain the medical jargon and processes to non-medical professionals.
- HTML DOM Assets for ease of translation and text editing.
- Balanced use of audio narration to cut recording costs.