The client is an Indian banking & financial services company. It is the country’s largest private sector bank by assets and the world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalization.
500+ Hrs. of Content Delivered
150K + Registered Users
50% Increase in Training Completion
The client needed to provide regular training to its employees to meet the compliance requirements, onboarding, and sales enablement. The following were the major challenges-
- Requirement for a wide range of skill-based eLearning courses.
- Potential compliance gaps due to disparities in systems used by different departments for training delivery.
- Low training completion rates.
- Accessibility issues within the existing content.
- Content was not engaging for all types of audiences.
- Streamlined learning requirements of the entire training cycle for employees.
- Designed learning content for the mobile app. This improved employee access and addressed remote working issues.
- Ensured various instructional strategies were used in courses to increase engagement.
- Used game-based, video-based, and simulation learning strategies.