The client is a leading provider of high-value research, analytics, and business intelligence to the financial services sector. They support over 200 financial institutions and consulting companies through a team of over 2,700 subject matter experts from various global delivery centers.
The client needed to train their employees, consultants, and researchers on a standardized approach.
The following were the major challenges-
- Majority of new hires were fresh MBA graduates with limited hands-on training.
- Certain parameters designed for research & analysis were proprietary and required precision.
- Lack of business writing skills in learners.
- Distribution of customer base in different geographies.
- Embedded bite-sized simulated videos with run-in audio narration to explain the financial parameters.
- Followed PLA (Practice-Learn-Apply) approach that allowed learners to have practice sessions on an automated system in a virtual environment.
- Enabled learners to access and download worksheets, business writing templates, and case studies.
- Hosted courses on SarasTM LMS and generated weekly assessments to monitor learners’ performance.