The client is an independent, non-profit organization that works to protect patient safety and improve people’s health by ensuring the quality standards of medicines, dietary and nutritional supplements in food products.
20%Increase in Revenue
55 %Reduction in Training Costs
The client planned to have a training program that could:
- Train the workforce and research vendors globally
- Serve as the future knowledge base
- Cut down the operational and training costs
- Be easy on investments
- Standardize the training formats
- Offer personalized learning—anywhere, anytime
Excelsoft adopted a three-tier learning practice for the project:
- Created virtual classrooms for the pre-in-post sessions.
- Hosted the sessions with assessments, offline worksheets, teachers and student manuals, and other aids on SarasTM LMS.
- Launched Learning Mobile App that helped to:
- Register employees and assign courses on a rule-based condition.
- Enable virtual groups, chatrooms, and discussion boards.
- Provide payment gateway and invoice generation facility.
- Provide virtual feedback, alerts, and notifications.