SarasTM Test and Assessment Solution for Large State Government Agencies involved in Talent Acquisition Case study
A very large State Government agency acting as the principal human resource provider for the Executive Branch of State Government. The client provides examination services to the state government and local government entities. They develop and administer tests on a wide variety of subjects for job titles for different occupational areas.
items migrated from the legacy system
statistical data records migrated to the SarasTM
Years Contract Started in 2017
The client wanted to achieve several organizational and production modernization goals with this project
- Change delivery from paper-based to a digital exam online test delivery model.
- Consolidation/replacement of over 40 separate systems into a single integrated framework.
- Complex item banking requirements, assessment building, and assessment packaging for distribution to 95 local entities, individual state agencies, and test holdings for tens of thousands of State candidates.
- Disaster Recovery Strategy for earthquake prone areas in Mexico
- Requirements related to test delivery, scoring and analysis, and reporting.
- Items migration from legacy system
- Handle large volumes of data annually
- Multilevel Item Authoring Workflows
- Multiple Test Delivery Modes
- Seamless Navigation between Item bank and Test modules
- Enhanced Item Performance Statistics
- Integration with third party Systems
- Test Packaging of commonly used Items