Excelsoft Technologies – Brand To Excel
Qualification : Any Degree / BFA
Innovation, Thought Leadership and Consultative approach is our way of living. We have sustained intellectual property in the “Ed Tech Domain” which encompasses the entire formal learning curve of an individual – K12, Higher Education, Vocational, and Corporate Learning. We use technology creatively for enhancing learning efficiency, delivering large scale, high-stake assessments, and use Big Data and Analytics in Education and Learning.
Excelsoft has 800 plus employees globally and our global presence is in the USA, the UK, Malaysia, Singapore and India. In India it has its presence in Mysore, Hyderabad, Noida and Bangalore.
Excelsoft is a global education technology company with a track record of clients using its learning technologies to manage, optimize and deliver learning and assessment to over 26 million users across ~60 countries. Excelsoft works with an elite client base, including 8 of the top 20 publishers globally. The company has delivered over 600 million assessments and in the past 2 years, captured over 2 billion learning events and in the process collected over 100 terabytes of learner data which is used for contextual analytics and predictive insights.
• Excellent Communication (Oral/ written) 5+ years of professional experience in graphic design or related field, with strong emphasis in digital and print platforms.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and similar design programs.
• Thorough knowledge and application of visual design standards: layout design, typography, color theory, hierarchy, photography, illustration, information architecture, composition, and other visual elements, with a keen eye for detail.
• Organized with the ability to prioritize. Ability to multitask between projects and clients, take feedback from multiple stakeholders while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Strong portfolio showing real world experience, creative work and graphic design examples over a wide range of media. Have a passion for graphic design and an eagerness to grow creatively.
• Ability to work inside of eLearning and animation tools such as Vyond Studio and Articulate 360, specifically Storyline and Rise. Knowledge of HTML/CSS, experience with motion graphics design (Adobe AfterEffects, Premiere) a plus
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for creating a range of static and interactive assets in the eLearning field, producing engaging, compelling and inventive design solutions across multiple platforms.
• Create graphic solutions including, but not limited to, presentations, templates, infographics, newsletters, white papers, logos and brand identity assets, websites, e-learning modules, job aids and print assets Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and articulate storyline.
• Higher consideration given to candidates with some motion graphic experience, video animations, motion graphics and similar branded digital assets.
• Develop unique design solutions within established brand guidelines.
• Deliver on Quality, Utilization and Creativity.
• Develop user-centric and inclusive design solutions through a research-based approach.
• Adhere to brand guidelines, ensuring visual communication and brand standards are met.
• Demonstrates expert design skills; ensures final artwork, layouts and deliverables follow industry best practices.
• Able to work effectively and flexibly in an agile team environment, with open communication and idea sharing, while also able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Understand project requirements and schedules, use graphic techniques to create drafts, pitch creative concepts, explain strategies and solutions to team and stakeholders,
• Collaborate with global cross-functional teams, design and produce deliverables.
• Analyze and implement feedback from designers and clients and apply design critiques accordingly. Knows when to defend design choices.
• Organize and maintain design assets and archives.
• Source design elements from a variety of resources.
• Active-listening skills, clear and concise communication, time management.
Why Excelsoft should be your preferred choice
Excelsoft has consistently been a significant early mover in research and innovation led by a highly experienced and fully resourced team with
Deep domain knowledge and experience who have successfully released next generation educational technology products that have fuelled a new wave of innovation for learning and development.
Trends in 21st Century suggest – People want to learn new things, but in new ways; Creative learning methods enabled by Technology are the way to go.
By joining Excelsoft, you will make an impact on the latest and future needs in the field of learning. This will allow you to explore your creative thinking skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com