Educational Certification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA / MSc / M.E / M.Tech
Excelsoft Technologies – Brand To Excel
Innovation, Thought Leadership and Consultative approach is our way of living. We have sustained intellectual property in the “Ed Tech Domain” which encompasses the entire formal learning curve of an individual – K12, Higher Education, Vocational, and Corporate Learning. We use technology creatively for enhancing learning efficiency, delivering large scale, high-stake assessments, and use Big Data and Analytics in Education and Learning.
Excelsoft has 800 plus employees globally and our global presence is in the USA, the UK, Malaysia, Singapore and India. In India it has its presence in Mysore, Hyderabad, Noida and Bangalore.
Excelsoft is a Technology Enabled Education Solutions Companywith a track record of clients using its learning technologies to manage, optimize and deliver learning and assessment to over 26 million users across ~60 countries. Excelsoft works with an elite client base, including 8 of the top 20 publishers globally. The company has delivered over 600 million assessments and in the past 2 years, captured over 2 billion learning events and in the process collected over 100 terabytes of learner data which is used for contextual analytics and predictive insights.
- Work experience in UI automation using Selenium with C#, Specflow, page object model, DB integration
- Excellent understanding of software QA methodologies (Manual and Automation), tools, and processes
- Strong programming skill using C#
- ISTQB Certification will be an added advantage
- Proven work experience in Analyzing Requirements, Test Case creation, Test Case execution, Bug reports, Test Result Analysis
- Strong knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle, Bug Life Cycle, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Sanity Testing
- Well versed with defect life cycle
- Experience in creating Test Plans, Test scripts, Test cases
- Experience in web and mobile app testing
- Excellent communication and Comprehension skill.
- Experience in API testing.
- Experience in using JIRA, Bugzilla etc. Bug Tracking Tool.
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
- You will contribute by writing test scenarios and test cases and will ensure proper coverage of the requirements.
- Your core responsibility will be to test all the aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression, and service
- Prepare test execution report and outline the failures clearly
- Closely monitor/track the defects in each release
- You will team up with the development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- You will expand your testing skills horizontally and add value in multiple areas like Usability, GUI, Functional, System, Regression, and Smoke/Sanity testing.
- Work with the Development/product team to understand requirements and provide proactive suggestions.
Why Excelsoft should be your preferred choice
Excelsoft has consistently been a significant early mover in research and innovation led by a highly experienced and fully resourced team with
Deep domain knowledge and experience who have successfully released next generation educational technology products that have fuelled a new wave of innovation for learning and development.
Trends in 21st Century suggest – People want to learn new things, but in new ways; Creative learning methods enabled by Technology are the way to go.
By joining Excelsoft, you will make an impact on the latest and future needs in the field of learning. This will allow you to explore your creative thinking skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org