Educational Certification: Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or Education related field
Excelsoft Technologies – Brand To Excel:
Innovation, Thought Leadership and Consultative approach is our way of living. We have sustained intellectual property in the “Ed Tech Domain” which encompasses the entire formal learning curve of an individual – K12, Higher Education, Vocational, and Corporate Learning. We use technology creatively for enhancing learning efficiency, delivering large scale, high-stakes assessments, and use Big Data and Analytics in Education and Learning.
Excelsoft has 800 plus employees globally and our global presence is in the USA, the UK, Malaysia, Singapore and India. In India it has its presence in Mysore, Hyderabad, Noida and Bangalore.
Excelsoft is a Technology Enabled Education Solutions Company with a track record of clients using its learning technologies to manage, optimize and deliver learning and assessment to over 26 million users across ~60 countries. Excelsoft works with an elite client base, including 8 of the top 20 publishers globally. The company has delivered over 600 million assessments and in the past 2 years, captured over 2 billion learning events and in the process collected over 100 terabytes of learner data which is used for contextual analytics and predictive insights.
- Should possess strong communication skills
- Should be organised, motivated and self-driven
- In-depth knowledge of Swift and Objective C
- Good experience in Native and Hybrid Mobile application development
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Good understanding of relational databases and ER modelling.
- Good understanding of data exchange format like XML and JSON
- Should be able to manage code generated by a small team using source control tools like SVN, Git or Mercurial
- Excellent programming skills with good understanding of Object oriented concepts
Why Excelsoft should be your preferred choice
Excelsoft has consistently been a significant early mover in research and innovation led by a highly experienced and fully resourced team with
Deep domain knowledge and experience who have successfully released next generation educational technology products that have fuelled a new wave of innovation for learning and development.
Trends in 21st Century suggests – People want to learn new things, but in new ways; Creative learning methods enabled by Technology is the way to go.
By joining Excelsoft, you will make an impact on the latest and future needs in the field of learning. This will allow you to explore your creative thinking skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com